Vermont Eye Surgery & Laser Center strives:
- To create a safe physical environment in preparation for the scheduled procedure, during the procedure, and immediately following the procedure.
- To provide an atmosphere of compassion and understanding with minimal stress and anxiety.
- To function at a high level of efficiency to accommodate the convenience of both the patient and the physician.
- To assist the physicians in accomplishment of a plan of diagnostic and surgical treatment for each patient.
- To promote knowledge and skills of the center’s staff as a means of meeting technical and scientific progress in the delivery of health care and to be aware of new research, new products, and new ideas which may modify and improve present activities and procedures.
- To maintain that all information regarding patients is kept private and confidential.